Today I’m talking about what 3 things that soulsmart people do differently – I take you through a whole series of personal examples too so all the info is super practical. I wanted to start talking about the differences between soulsmart and not soulsmart because I’ve been doing so much research and thinking about this for my upcoming book. The more I explore the soulsmart concept and all the things I teach, the more I realise that being soulsmart boils down to one thing: believing that you are pure greatness, a powerful being. But that’s not always easy to translate into your daily life, so the behaviours I talk about in this episode will help you to actually LIVE soulsmart instead of just knowing about it.
Listen to this episode
What You’ll Learn
- How to challenge the reality you see around you and why this is the most #soulsmart important skill you can learn
- Why you don’t need to know exactly HOW something else is possible, you just need to be willing to ask the question
- What alignment is and how to align with what you want
- How to choose your own power over everything else, even in situations that hurt your ego
- What being #soulsmart means at its very core
Things I talked about
Connect with Me
How to Subscribe
- Click here to subscribe via iTunes
- Click here to subscribe via RSS
- Click here to subscribe via Stitcher
Help Spread the Word
If you enjoyed this episode, please head on over to iTunes and kindly leave us a rating and a review! You can also subscribe, so you’ll never miss an episode.