This is a solo episode, all about time. We’ll talk about the feeling of not having enough time and what that could be showing you, what to do if you feel like you don’t have enough time, how to make more basically – I know how that sounds but believe me, I’ve been playing with time for years now and there are ways of approaching it that don’t feel as scarce as the usual ‘there are only 24 hours in a day’. I’ll also share with you some quick things you could do every day to align more with the idea of PLENTY of time!
Listen to this episode
What You’ll Learn
- What your busy-ness says about you
- Why you don’t need to choose between being good to yourself and being good to others
- How stretch time so you feel like you have more
- That time is flexible, not absolute
- How to be more creative and less reactive – and how this will free up some time
- Some signs that you’re resisting growth and your own greatness
Connect with Me
How to Subscribe
- Click here to subscribe via iTunes
- Click here to subscribe via RSS
- Click here to subscribe via Stitcher
Help Spread the Word
If you enjoyed this episode, please head on over to iTunes and kindly leave us a rating and a review! You can also subscribe, so you’ll never miss an episode.
Enjoyed this post?
Sign up to receive weekly FREE actionable tips and channelled guidance on how to create what you desire!