Today’s guest is my good friend Holly Worton, Business Mindset Alchemist and creator of Heart-Centered Energy Work®. We talk about how to balance structure and intuition, which is a topic that I know is an issue for a lot of listeners. Holly and I share our personal journeys, and we also talk about super practical tips you can implement.
Holly Worton helps women entrepreneurs dissolve their visibility blocks and limiting beliefs around money and success so that they can take easy inspired action and grow their business to new heights. Using a unique process called Heart-Centered Energy Work® and drawing on her 18+ years of business experience, Holly is able to quickly cut through the noise and straight to the heart of any feelings of stuckness, frustration, doubt, overwhelm and anything else that comes up when business isn’t going as well as we’d like.
If you struggle with showing up in your business with confidence and authenticity, if you resist taking big action because of fears and doubts, if you know deep down that it’s possible to create something bigger and yet you’re not, Holly can help. She will help you quickly move past your fears and blocks and towards your ideal life and business.
Listen to this episode
What You’ll Learn
- How to find the right balance between structure and freedom (that works for YOU)
- How to get things done and still go with the flow
- Is it even good to have 100% structure or 100% intuition?
- What structure can do for you
- Why structure doesn’t necessarily take away your freedom
- How to use time blocking and an online calendar to achieve flexible structure
- How to plan your content and still leave room for flexibility
- Why you need to plan in down time and self care FIRST
- How to avoid overscheduling
- The question you need to ask yourself every day to make sure you’re on track
- How to balance the desire for a safety net with trust in yourself
- Why self awareness is the key to finding your own balance
Connect with Holly
How to Subscribe
- Click here to subscribe via iTunes
- Click here to subscribe via RSS
- Click here to subscribe via Stitcher
Help Spread the Word
If you enjoyed this episode, please head on over to iTunes and kindly leave us a rating and a review! You can also subscribe, so you’ll never miss an episode.